Sunday, October 19, 2008

New album available in Belgium (on CD and LP)


I went to Saturn for my Black Ice albums yesterday evening (both vinyl and limited edition CD ). As you should already know, the CD comes in three versions (red, yellow and white AC/DC lettering) and a limited edition blue iced version (see picture). The difference between the latter and the 3 color editions seems to be that the limited edition has a thougher cardboard sleeve and a booklet (with lyrics). Nice to know for you guys that were present on the Rock and Roll train video recording: some of the inner sleeve pictures seem to come from that night in London.

To my surprise, the vinyl version has a gatefolded sleeve (Leidseplein pressing) with nice inners, but no lyrics. Knowing that the Ballbreaker and the SUL album versions on vinyl were rather rare, I hurried to secure my copy. What are you waiting for?

No comments: